Once on the island, you can enjoy the white sand beaches, swim in the blue ocean, hike the adventurous trails, or take an optional tour before enjoying your lunch served with chilled white wine and live music.
“The Manta Raya” has a large terrace area where you can talk with friends or make new friends, as well as fresh water showers and a bow ramp that allows an easy landing directly on the beach.
In the afternoon, after the guaranteed 5 hours of Calypso on Isla Tortuga, your Captain will take you to see many of the protected islands in the Gulf of Nicoya: Isla Cedros, Isla Jesusita, Isla Guayabo Bird Sanctuary, Isla Pan de Azúcar, Isla Gitana and the already closed maximum security prison of Isla San Lucas, on the return trip to Puntarenas. Then we will drive back to San José.
THE PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES:
• BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH / SPANISH)
• TYPICAL BREAKFAST
• TROPICAL FRUITS AND NATURAL DRINKS
• FRUIT JUICE AND REFRIGERATED BEVERAGES
• BANANA BOAT
Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% discount
Cancellation policy for day tours
• Cancellation must be made 48 hours before the service, otherwise a 100% penalty will be applied
• 90% refund if cancellation is made 48 hours or more prior to service (10% is charged to cover bank refund fees).
• There are no refunds for no shows.
• FLIP FLOPS
• FRESH COMFORTABLE CLOTHING