This excursion leaves San José very early in the morning for Puntarenas, where you will board a yacht to Isla Tortuga (Tortuga Island), a beautiful island located in the Gulf of Nicoya.
On Tortuga Island you will experience a day full of beautiful skies, magnificent ocean views and live music. Tasty tropical fruits and refreshing natural drinks will be served on board the yacht. Then, you will explore the island, immersing yourself in the calm crystal waters and lush landscape, where you can swim, sunbathe and / or take an optional tour such as kayaking or canopy. Then the crew will prepare a delicious lunch.
Tortuga Island is made up of 120 hectares of beautiful land, with 4 main hills; Not to mention a 500 meter beach that has received Blue Flag certification. On the way to Tortuga Island, you will see San Lucas Island which, in the past, was a security prison where human rights did not exist and therefore a dark time in the history of Costa Rica.
The trip to Tortuga Island will be aboard a yacht equipped with 2 Cummins Marino 300 HP engines, radar, satellite navigation systems, VHF marine radio, clean toilets and appetizing drinking water.
A highly experienced and internationally licensed yacht captain and well-trained crew will ensure that you have a safe, enjoyable and unforgettable trip.
• BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH / SPANISH)
• BREAKFAST BOX
• NAVIGATION ON BOARD THE PRINCESS YACHT DE BAY
• TROPICAL FRUITS AND NATURAL DRINKS
• FISH CEVICHE
• MUSIC LIVE AND ON BOARD
• BUFFET LUNCH
Children (3 – 10 years): 25% discount
Cancellation policy for day tours
• Cancellation must be made 48 hours before the service, otherwise a 100% penalty will be applied
• 90% refund if cancellation is made 48 hours or more prior to service (10% is charged to cover bank refund fees).
• There are no refunds for no shows.
• WATER SHOES
• FRESH COMFORTABLE CLOTHING