We will visit Doka Coffee Estate for a delicious breakfast. Then, we will enjoy a coffee tour in a real coffee plantation where we will learn the ancient techniques used by the experts to produce some of the best coffees in Costa Rica and in the world. The careful process involved in growing, harvesting and roasting the Golden Bean will then be illustrated in a very practical way, and then we will savor the delicious product.
After the coffee tour, we will continue to the Poás Volcano National Park, where there is a notable change in temperature and lush vegetation of the cloud forest.
The Poás Volcano is an active stratovolcano of 2,708 meters (8,885 feet). The volcano’s crater is over a mile wide and 1,050 feet deep. It has erupted 40 times since 1828, including April 2017.
• BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH / SPANISH)
• ENTRANCE FEE TO THE DOKA COFFEE TOUR
• ENTRANCE FEE TO THE POAS VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK
Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
Children 0-2 years old pay a car seat fee of US $ 14.00
Cancellation policy for day tours
• Cancellation must be made 48 hours before the service, otherwise a 100% penalty will be applied.
• 90% refund if cancellation is made 48 hours or more prior to service (10% is charged to cover bank refund fees).
• There are no refunds for no shows.
• LIGHTWEIGHT JACKET OR SWEATSHIRT
• WALKING SHOES
• INSECT REPELLENT