We will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica – a famous peregrination site for many believers, some of which travel for days or even weeks on foot, in a pilgrimage of faith, to the site. The Basilica has large vaulted ceilings and exquisite examples of stained glass windows, a rich displays of carvings, statues and other pieces of art.
Next, after we visit the Basilica we will stop at the Lankester Gardens, a University of Costa Rica Center for investigation that protects more than 800 species of orchids, bromeliads and countless species of other plants.
Then, we will continue to the Valley of Orosi, an area that overflows with unparalleled beauty. We will be able to visit one of the few remaining colonial churches and we will stop to enjoy a tasty typical lunch at one of the local restaurants.
- BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
- ENTRANCE FEE TO LANKESTER GARDEN
*Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
Children 0-2 years old pay US$14.00 car seat charge fee
*This tour will not operate on Mondays or Tuesdays
Cancellation Policy for one-day tours
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied
- 90% refund if cancelation is made 48 hours or more prior to the service (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.
What to bring
- LIGHT JACKET OR SEWATSHIRT
- COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES