This evening tour takes you to discover Escazú -the Capital’s upscale suburb.
On route a winding paved mountain country road with awesome “vistas” brings you to Tiquicia. Here a traditional farmhouse with 150-year-old tiles awaits to offer you a genuine Costa Rican ambiance where you will be able to sample local food together with national drinks served in the kitchen area.
A typical dance presentation takes place during your stay while you enjoy amazing views of the entire Central Valley.
*Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
Children 0-2 years old pay US$14.00 car seat charge fee
Tica Night show is available on Fridays only
Cancellation Policy for one-day tours
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied
- 90% refund if cancelation is made 48 hours or more prior to the service (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES:
- BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
- WELCOME COCKTAIL
- DINNER (TYPICAL BUFFET)
- OPEN BAR (NATIONAL BEVERAGES)
- SHOW (NOCHE TICA) – (Show is available on Fridays only)
What to bring
- LIGHT JACKET