Located high above the wonderful Mountains of San Antonio , Escazú, Mirador Tiquicia is a magical and unforgettable place. This is where the “Tica Night show” is performed. The best and impressive view of the Central Valley can be enjoyed from here.
This evening tour takes you to discover Escazú -the Capital’s upscale suburb.
On route a winding paved mountain country road with awesome “vistas” brings you to Tiquicia.
Here a traditional farmhouse with 150-year-old tiles awaits to offer you a genuine Costa Rican ambiance where you will be able to sample local food together with national drinks served in the kitchen area.
A typical dance presentation takes place during your stay while you enjoy amazing views of the entire Central Valley.
*Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
Children 0-2 years old pay US$14.00 car seat charge fee
Tica Night show is available on Fridays only
Cancellation Policy for one-day tours
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied
- 90% refund if cancelation is made 48 hours or more prior to the service (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES:
- BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
- WELCOME COCKTAIL
- DINNER (TYPICAL BUFFET)
- OPEN BAR (NATIONAL BEVERAGES)
- SHOW (NOCHE TICA) – (Show is available on Fridays only)
WHAT TO BRING?
- LIGHT JACKET