As we ascend the mountain, we will notice a change in temperature and vegetation; we will see coffee plantations as well as fern, flower and strawberry farms along the way, creating a beautiful array of colors and visuals.
At La Paz Waterfall Gardens we will go through walking trails surrounded by lush tropical rainforest. Here we will appreciate flowing white rivers, spectacular waterfalls, birds, butterflies, monkeys, and hummingbirds. There are also, educational animal exhibits to enjoy such as the Aviary, the Butterfly Observatory, Hummingbird Garden, Serpentarium, Jungle Cats Exhibit, and the Frog Exhibit. This is definitely a tour enjoyed by nature lovers of all ages.
After the tour, we will enjoy a buffet lunch (rated 4 Forks by the Costa Rican Tourism Council) that includes multiple selections of Traditional Costa Rican dishes and much more.
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
- ENTRANCE FEE TO LA PAZ WATERFALL GARDENS
- BUFFETT LUNCH
*Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% discount
*Children 0-2 years old pay car seat charge fee
Cancellation Policy for one-day tours
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise, a penalty of 100% will be applied
- 90% refund if cancelation is made 48 hours or more prior to the service (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.
What to bring?
- WALKING SHOES
- LIGHT JACKET OR SWEATSHIRT