Duration: 7 hours
Location: San Ramón, Central Valley
Estimated Departure from San José: 7:30 A.M. – 8:30 A.M.
Carried securely by a system of zip lines, you will soar weightlessly through the expanse of virgin forest and find yourself in intimacy with the habitats of Costa Rica’s distinct cloud forest wildlife.
The San Luis Canopy Tour also presents the Elevator, a thrilling feature that securely lifts visitors high above the forest canopy, granting a paramount view of the surrounding area.
Though customer enjoyment is the main objective, San Luis Canopy Tour ensures safeness above all as a keystone principle: all personnel and facilities carry up-to-date certifications from the Costa Rica Institute of Tourism.
San Luis Canopy takes pride in their credentials and by them guarantees with confidence that this tour is among the most professional, informative, and enjoyable in Costa Rica.
San Luis Canopy has 12 different zip lines and 18 platforms, plus their famous “Tarzan Swing Trails” and “Fly like Superman”.
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
- BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH / SPANISH)
- CANOPY TOUR
*Children (6 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
Cancellation Policy for one-day tours
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied
- 90% refund if cancelation is made 48 hours or more prior to the service (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.
WHAT TO BRING?
- LIGHT JACKET OR SWEATSHIRT
- WALKING SHOES (NO OPEN TOE SHOES ARE ALLOWED)
- INSECT REPELLENT
- RAIN PONCHO OR RAINCOAT